30 Minute Mongolian Chicken in One Pan
This Mongolian chicken recipe is a delicious combination of spices combined with boneless skinless chicken breasts and sauces. It is sweet, savory, has a sense of heat, and is spiced to perfection. Believe me, your dinner guests will love them and beg for the recipe.
As always, you can alter some of the ingredients according to your liking. In example, if you are a garlic love add more; if you are not, add less.
Give it a try and let us know how you like it.Video:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 thumb size chopped ginger
- 3 green onions chopped into about 4 inch sections
- ¼ cup of hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of water
- few drops of sesame oil
- Add the chicken breasts, egg, salt, pepper, and mix until the chicken is completely coated.
- Place some oil into a wok or pan. Put the chicken in and fry until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and green inions and saute until fragrant. This will take two or three minutes.
- Pour in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and water along with the brown sugar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Toss and cook until heated through and the chicken is coated.
- Plate and garnish with a few more green onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your Mongolian chicken in one pan.
Share This Recipe