Air Fried Popcorn Chicken
Our popcorn chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It is made with a fantastic combination of spices. It is great with any sauce, but I find the sauces are not necessary. This popcorn chicken is great for snacks,movie night, ball games or parties. Believe me, your family and friends will love it.
- 3 chicken thighs with bone removed and cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp of cayenne
- ¼ tsp of fish sauce
- few drops of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of corn starch
- few tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- After bite size pieces cut them the other way
- Place in a bowl salt and pepper to taste
- Add in the paprika, cayenne, fish sauce, lime juice, corn starch, and the olive oil.
- Mix well until combined.and dredge in the all purpose flour.
- Set in the air fryer, in batches, at 400 F for 23 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your popcorn chicken.