Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Cheese
Bacon wrapped chicken breast with cheese is a superb and delicious combination. The entire dish can be made in about 50 minutes which makes it another one of our great midweek meals. The only ingredients required are garlic powder, bacon, chicken breast, cheese, sugar, salt, and pepper. Most likely you will have these in your pantry.
There are a few changes that can be made to the recipe. For example, you can add extra spices if you wish. A welcomed addition might be some onion powder, paprika, etc. You can add as much or as little as you like.
Use your favourite brand of bacon, depending on how much fat you want and boneless skinless chicken breasts. The same applies to the cheese. I use old sharp cheddar, but it depends on your choice.
Watch the video, give it a try, and let us know how you like our bacon wrapped chicken breasts.Video:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of brown sugar on a flat plate
- 1 tbsp of dry or fresh pasley
- Preheat you oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper, garlic to a bowl and mix until the chicken is well coated.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two pieces of bacon and roll them in the sugar.
- Set them aside on a baking tray lined with an oven mat or parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the cheese over the top, and return them to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, serve, and enjoy your bacon wrapped chicken breasts with cheese.
Share This Recipe