No Bake Black and White Graham Fudge
No bake black and white white Graham fudge is simple and delicious. The great thing is, they only involve 3 ingredients. I often make them up on the weekends and everybody loves them. Give them a try, and let us know what you think.
There are a few simple tips to making this delicious Graham fudge. First, use a good brand of chocolate chips as it’s the primary ingredient in the dish. I find the cheaper ones tend to give off a bit of a bitter, strange taste. You can even use grated or chopped bars or baking chocolate for that matter, as you can get some really high quality chocolate in this form.
Any brand of Graham crackers can be used, but the same rule applies: The better the cracker, the better the dish. I suggest Honey Made or Pepperidge Farm and not the no name ones.
If you don’t have a double boiler to melt down the chocolate, you can use a pot with a bowl over the top or put them in the microwave. If you use the pot and bowl technique, make sure the water is just simmering and not a rolling boil. If the microwave is used, keep an eye on them. You don’t want to over melt the chocolate, as it will become hard again.
- 12 -14 Graham Crackers
- 1 cup of semi sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semi sweet white chocolate chips
- Add about 2 inches of water to a double boiler or a pot with a bowl on top. Bring it to a simmer.
- Add the dark chocolate chips in and stir, using a spatula or spoon, until they completely melt down.
- Dip about 6 of the Graham crackers, one by one, into the chocolate. Using a fork, flip them until they are completely covered.
- Set them aside on a plate lined with some parchment paper.
- Complete the same process for the white chocolate chips.
- Place them in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake black and white chocolate chips.