No Bake Cappuccino Cheesecake
One of my favorite types of coffee is cappuccino with a dusting of cocoa over the top. This cheesecake has a delightful cappuccino flavor with a combination of a shot of espresso, cream cheese and a super yummy graham crust. It is very easy to make and not too sweet. If you are a coffee lover like me, you might like to make this lovely dessert.
If you do not have espresso on hand, you can use strong coffee. It seems to work just as well. Any brand of cream cheese can be used. The cocoa and whipped cream are optional, but they add a nice touch. Just be sure to use a good brand of Graham crackers.Video:
- 15 Graham crackers ground up
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pouch of gelitin
- ¼ cup of warm milk
- 250 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 2 tsp of espresso
- ¼ cup of water
- Combine the ground crackers and butter together. Mix until well combined.
- Line the bottom of a spring form pan with some parchment paper. Mine is about 5½ to 6 inches.
- Put the Graham mixture in and flatten it out until even and firmly packed.
- Set it aside in the fridge to set.
- Mix the gelitin and warm milk together.
- In a separate bowl, add in the cream cheese, sugar, and beat it until it is smooth and creamy.
- Put the sour cream in.
- Mix the expresso with the water so it is well combined.
- Pour in the expresso and gelitan mixture and beat once again.
- Place this over the chilled Graham crust and spread out.
- Put the cake in the fridge for about 3 hours to set.
- Once set, go around the edges with a sharp knife, snap the pan open and remove the cake.
- Spread some whipped cream over the top followed by a dusting of cocoa.
- Slice and enjoy your no bake cappuccino cheesecake.