No Bake Coffee Cheesecake
No bake coffee cheesecake is incredible. The great thing is, it involves only a few simple ingredients and can be made in about 20 minutes. I find that the hardest thing is waiting for it to chill in the fridge. Believe me, it’s well worth it as your dinner guests and family will always ask for seconds. Give the recipe a try, and, as always, let us know what you think.
There are a few simple suggestions and options to making this yummy no bake coffee cheesecake. To begin with, try and use a good brand of coffee. Cheaper brands, such as no name, tend to leave a bitter taste and will effect the outcome of the cheesecake. Next, always use a whipping cream that’s above 30 percent in fat; otherwise, it won’t whip up very well and will be watery. It is really important that your cream cheese is a room temperature. If it’s not, it will be incredibly hard to work with. We suggest making the Graham crust from scratch to add that homemade personal touch, but, if you’re in a hurry, you can pick one up in just about any grocery store. We use dark chocolate shavings, but you can use the chocolate of your choice or leave out entirely. Be sure to leave the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 to 6 hours to ensure it sets properly. Also, it’s so much nicer cold. I usually leave mine in overnight. Last, but not least, enjoy your no bake coffee cheesecake.Video:
- 250 ml of whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- 225 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 6 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 1¼ cups of Graham crumbs
- ¼ cup of chocolate shavings
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Graham crumbs and the butter. Mix until a wet, sandy mixture forms. Put the contents into an 8 inch pie plate and smooth it out to the shape of a pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, coffee, and 4 tbsp of sugar. whisk until a creamy mixture forms. Set it aside.
- Pour the whipping cream and remaining 2 tbsp of sugar into a bowl, Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream and fold them together using a spatula.
- Put the mixture into the graham pie crust and sprinkle the chocolate shavings over the top.
- Place the pie in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to chill - overnight is preferred.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your no bake coffee cheesecake.
Share This Recipe