No Bake Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake
No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake is out of this world delicious. It is great served up on Valentine’s Day or any day for that matter. I usually make it up 2 or 3 times a year and my dinner guest simply love it. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
As always, there are a few variations to this recipe. First, if you want a deeper cake, you can simply double the recipe. This will fill an 8 inch spring form pan to the top.
I find that 8 or 9 fresh strawberries and 5 chopped up Oreo cookies is nice in the filling. If you’re a real strawberry or Oreo lover, you can add more if you wish. A few drops of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt would be nice too. Also, you can cut back on the sugar if you wish. Be the boss of your no bake Oreo Strawberry cheesecake.
You can get away with letting the cake sit for 6 hours. I always find overnight is the best, however. It’s really important that the cake is placed in the coldest part of the fridge to set as the recipe does not call for any gelatin which, in my opinion, makes the cake healthier. It should also be stored in the fridge; although, it will be fine sitting out for an hour or so.
In terms of the toppings, we use some fresh strawberries in the center and drizzle the cake with some strawberry syrup. If you’re diet conscious or think it’s too sweet, you can leave this out.
Believe me, this is one of the nicest no bake Oreo strawberry cheesecakes you will ever make, but we’ll let you be the judge.Video:
- 25 original Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 300 ml of whipping cream
- 1 cup of confectioner's sugar
- 8 - 10 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 230 grams of strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 fresh strawberries, slice for topping
- strawberry syrup for drizzle (optional)
- Place 20 cookies into a zip lock bag and pound them into crumbs with a flat object. I usually use a meat tenderizer. You can also use Oreo crumbs if you wish.
- Add the cookies and melted butter to a mixing bowl. Using a spatula, mix until well combined.
- Put the mixture in the bottom of a spring form pan or the container of your choice. Smooth and flatten it using a spatula.
- Add the whipping cream to a separate bowl. Whip it, over high speed, for 4 or 5 minutes until stiff peaks form. Set it aside.
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to another bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until it's smooth and creamy.
- Chop up the remaining Oreos into chunks.
- Add in the strawberry slices and the chopped up Oroes. Fold together until well combined.
- Place the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold it together using a spatula,
- Put the mixture over the cookie base in the spring form pan. Spread and smooth it out.
- Stretch some cling wrap over it and allow it to chill for at least 6 hours. I always leave mine chill overnight.
- Take the cake out of the spring form pan, place some additional fresh strawberries into the center, and drizzle strawberry syrup over the top.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo strawberry cream cheese cake.
Share This Recipe