Baked Chicken with Swiss Cheese
This is also a great recipe for leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and Christmas. All you have to do is substitute the chicken with turkey and reduce the baking time to about 25 minutes.
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 oz 305g) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 cups homemade or stove-top stuffing or 1 box of Stovetop stuffing
- slices of Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water
- Servings: 4
- Level: Easy
- Time: 1 hour
- Cuisine: American
(5 / 5)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken on a plate. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the chicken stock in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds – just enough to make it warm. Add in the cream of mushroom soup and and the crushed garlic. Mix until it’s well combined.
- Add the mixture to a casserole dish. Place the chicken in and evenly distribute it around the dish. Put the stuffing over the top. Then, arrange the Swiss cheese over it.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake it for 55 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, plate, and serve. Enjoy your baked chicken with Swiss cheese.
Share This Recipe