Baked Sriracha and Honey Chicken
Baked sriracha and honey chicken is incredibly good. I always make it up for parties and social occasions. Believe me, it’s always a hit. One of my party guests said: “This is the best chicken I’ve ever had.” Make it up, give it a try, and let us know what you think.
As always, there are a few tips to making this tasty chicken. First, you can use the bread crumbs of your choice. I like Panko, but you can use whatever you like. The honey, sriracha, and soy sauce add the sweet, sour, and heat effect, so add as much or as little of each to balance out the tastes according to your liking. It’s a matter of personal preference, of course. We like the sesame seeds and chive garnishing, but you can vary them according to your taste.Video:
- For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, cubed into 2 inch chunks
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp spring onions or chives, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking tray with some baking spray.
- Add the cubed chicken to a bowl, crack the egg in, and mix until the chicken cubes are completely coated.
- Put the bread crumbs into a bowl, dip each cube into the bread crumbs, and set them aside on a baking tray.
- Place them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time, make the sauce by combining the honey, sriracha, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Mix until they are well combined.
- Add the baked chicken to a bowl, pour the sauce over it, and toss until it's well coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, chives, and serve. Enjoy your baked sriracha honey chicken.
Share This Recipe