Baked Potato Stacks
Baked potato stacks are so simple to make but so delicious. I often make them up as an alternative to scalloped potatoes as they can be rather boring. As they are made up in a muffin tray, they are a unique alternative and I must add, somewhat creative.
There are several variations you can make to the recipe. To begin with, you can use the potatoes of your choice. I use white potatoes, but it is entirely up to you. There are a lot of alternatives.
The spices can be another variation. The spices of your choice can be added. A bit of onion powder, paprika might not be out of order.
- 3 white potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- ¼ cup of unsalted melted butter
- ¼ cup of parmesan
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of green onions for garnish
- Preheat you oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Add the potatoes into a bowl followed by the butter, parmesan, rosemary, garlic, and salt, and pepper. Grate the cheese over the top.
- Spray a muffin tray with baking spray and put a good layer of potatoes in each muffin container.
- Place in the oven for 55 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Enjoy your baked potato stacks.
Share This Recipe