Baked Potato Wedges
Our baked potato wedges easy and simple to make. They are, however, delicious. They are spiced to perfection with parsley, garlic, smoked paprika, salt, parmesan, and pepper. The result is incredible. You can also alter the spices to your taste. Believe me, your family and friends will love them. They are great served up with just about any protein.
- 3 large potatoes cut into even wedges
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ tsp of parsley
- ½ tsp of garlic
- ½ tsp of smoked paprika
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of parmesan
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
- Preheat you oven to 375 F or 200 C.
- After the potatoes are wedged, transfer them into a fairly large bowl.
- Add in the olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, salt, parmesan, and pepper.
- Mix until the potatoes are completely coated.
- Place the on a baking tray lined with parchment paper skin side down.
- Put in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, serve with you favorite sauce.
- Enjoy you oven baked potato wedges.