Banana Muffins with Nutella Swirls
Banana Nutella swirl muffins are simple and delicious. I always keep them on hand for when guest come over for coffee or tea. They also make a quick and simple dessert. The great thing is, they only involve a few simple ingredients. The riper the bananas, the better and sweeter. If you are not a fan of nutella, you can always substitute melted chocolate.Video:
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ up brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- few drops of vanilla extract
- ½ pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup nutella
- In a mixing bowl, add the bananas. Mash bananas using a potato masher or a spoon.
- Add in brown sugar, egg, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Foil in ½ cup of chopped pecans.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Transfer it to the banana mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture using an ice cream scooper into a muffin pan line with cupcakes liners.
- Top each muffin with ½ tsp of nuttela. I microwaved nutella for few minutes so its easy to work with. Using a toothpick or a skewer, swirl the nutella around.
- Bake at 350 for 17 minutes. Serve and enjoy!