Blueberry cookies are an incredible recipe especially when blueberries are in season. I often make them up several times a year. My friends and family always enjoy them and beg for the recipe. Give these tasty treats a try and tell us know what you think.
As usual, there are a few alterations you can make to the dish. I love blueberries, but you can use blackberries, cranberries, or whatever berry you like. The batter will go with just about any berry. You can even make the cookies without berries.
The recipe uses granulated sugar but brown sugar can be used as well. For that matter, you can use confectioner’s sugar. I have to mention that the vanilla extract is options too.Video:
- 1 stick of softened butter ((1/2 cup of 113 grams)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 170 grams of blueberries
- 1 additional tbsp of flour
- Heat you oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Put the egg and vanilla extract in an mix again.
- Sift in the flour, baking powders,salt, and mix until a dough forms.
- Combine the blueberries and flour and fold them into the dough.
- Scoop up one large tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Place each ball on a baking tray lined with some parchment paper or a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 19 to 20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool and enjoy you blueberry cookies.
Share This Recipe