Bread Omelet in 10 Minutes
A bread omelet is a simple recipe involving only a few ingredients such as eggs, red bell peppers, salt, pepper, and mushrooms. The recipe can be made in about 10 minutes. Of course, you can add the spices of your choice and veggies of your choice. I used whole wheat bread for this recipe but you can use any type of hard bread.
- 3 whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs
- handful of red bell pepper chopped
- handful of mushroom, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- Cut out a square on the middle of the bread. Set aside
- Whisk eggs, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt & pepper until well combined.
- Add oil in a pan, place the bread. Pour in egg mixture. let it cook until half cooked. Put back the square cut out.
- Flip the bread in the other side and let it cook until fully set.
- Serve and enjoy.