Cheese Stuffed Meat Balls
Cheese stuffed meatballs are simply delicious and easy to make. I often make them up to put over my pasta or eat them solo. My dinner guests always rant and rave over them and ask for the recipe.
As usual, there are a few alterations you can make to the recipe. For example, I use lean ground beef as it is so healthy, but you can use the ground beef of your choice. Ground pork can also be used.
I use a few basic spices but the sky is the limit. Onion powder, cumin, hot pepper flakes would add a nice touch to the dish as well.
We use mozzarella, but cheddar can be used. An old sharp cheddar might be nice.
Give the recipe a try, and let us know what you think.
- 1 kilo of ground beef
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershre sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pick up a handful of the mixture and form it into a ball and poke an indentation into the centre.
- Place about 2 cubes of cheese into the middle and roll it into a ball again.
- Put them in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your cheese stuffed meatballs.
Share This Recipe