Chesseburger Party Sliders
Cheeseburger sliders are easy and delicious. I often serve them up and parties or games and they are an instant hit. Your guests will love them for sure.
You can buy the dinner rolls or make them from scratch. We so have a recipe for it and they are easy to make. You might want the challenge.
I like lean ground beef, but you can use the cut of your choice. You can even use ground chicken or pork for that matter.
We use some basic seasoning to keep it simple, but use the seasoning of you taste. Some onion powder or paprika would not be out of order.Video:
- 6 Dinner rolls, cut in half
- ½ kilo of lean ground beef
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 4 slices of processed cheese
- ½ a chopped onion
- 2 tbsp of melter butter
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of parsley flakes
- 1tsp of sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Put the bottom half of the dinner rolls in a casserole dish.
- Add the ground beef to a baking pan, followed by the salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix until well combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Lay the ground beef over the buns in the casserole dish. Then, the processed cheese, chopped onions, lay the top layer of buns over the top.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley flakes, and stir until well combined. Brush the mixture over the buns.
- Place the sesame seeds over the top and bake for an another 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your cheesburger party sliders
Share This Recipe