Chicken and Corn Soup in 20 Minutes
Chicken and corn soup is a simple dish but the ultimate comfort food. I love it on a cold winter’s day or even a rainy day. It has a creamy and soothing taste that the entire family and your friends will enjoy. You can alter the ingredients, but the basic concept is here. For example some garlic and ginger would not be out of place.
Try it and let us know what you think.
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 Shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup of corn
- 3 tbsp of corn starch diluted in 3 tbsp of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Add the stock, chicken, and corn to a pan over medium hight heat and bring it to a boil.
- Pour in the corn starch mixture and stir until it thickens.
- Place the salt, pepper, egg in and stir.
- Garnish with the green onion
- Enjoy your chicken and corn soup.