Chicken Parmesan in 30 Minutes
Chicken parmesan is a simple, quick, and easy recipe. It is another of our 30 minute dishes. Due to the time factor and simplicity and ease of the dish, it makes a great midweek meal. Believe me, family and friends will love it.
As with all of our recipes, there are a few changes or variations you can make. In example, we use boneless, skinless chicken breasts as they are healthy and easy to work with. If you like, you can use thighs or whatever cut of chicken you like.
This recipe uses table cream which has a fat content of about 15 percent. If you like, you can use heavy cream which has a higher fat content. If you are diet conscious, you could use half and half or even milk for that matter.
In terms of the spices, we use three cloves of chopped garlic. If you want to use more, that is fine. You could even use a bit of chopped onion. Other spices are fine, as well.
Give our chicken parmesan a try and let us know what you think.video:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of parmesan
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Pour the olive oil in a pan. Place the chicken in and season with salt and pepper. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Set it aside.
- Add in the garlic and mushrooms and fry until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Pour in the heavy cream and parmesan and bring to a boil.
- Put the chicken back in and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve,
Share This Recipe