Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables
Chicken Stir fry is a healthy dish made up of chicken breasts, crispy vegetables and a delicious, thick oriental sauce. This is a Chinese dish which has become increasingly popular in fashionable dining restaurants throughout the world. This is because it is an easy, yet tasty meal that is perfect for the entire family.
- 1/2 kilo boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup green beans or snow peas cut in 2 inch long
- 1 small carrots cut in bite size
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Servings: 4
- Time: 40 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Filipino, Chinese
(3.5 / 5)
- Prepare the sauce by combining chicken broth, oyster sauce, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Place chicken in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Mix together until well blended.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Pan fry chicken over medium high heat until light brown. Add in vegetables, stir and fry for 3 minutes; do not over cook the vegetables.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and let it boil; after a boil, pour in dissolved corn starch. Stir until sauce thickens. Turn off heat.
- Serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe