Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Chocolate fudge brownies are everyone’s favorite. They are soft, chocolaty and absolutely delightful. They are perfect for any occasion. There are literally thousands of recipes and variations of this dessert. What makes our recipe different from others? Without a word of a lie, our fudge brownies are smooth, chocolaty, and literally melt in your mouth. They are not like any bread you usually find in bakeries. I know they are difficult to describe, but they are chewy, silky and resemble a bar of chocolate.
In this recipe, you can be creative and add your preferred toppings such as cashews, pecans, raisins, etc. You can also divide the batter into two pans and bake them for approximately 25 minutes each. This will give you a thin type of fudge bar. If you have an electric mixer, you can use it to mix the batter extremely well. Nothing can beat these homemade fudge brownies.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 raw eggs
- 6 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- chopped peanuts or cashew nuts for topping
- melted butter or baking spray for pan brush
- Servings: 4
- Time: 50 minutes
- Level: Moderate
- Cuisine: American
(3.5 / 5)
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add vanilla extract and water. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Mix until well combined and it becomes a smooth fudge like batter.
- Pour in light corn syrup and mix well. Lastly, pour in vegetable oil and melted butter. Mix again until well incorporated.
- Spray an “8 x 8″ baking pan with baking spray or lightly brush it with melted butter on all sides.
- Distribute the batter and flatten the top with spatula. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for at least 50 to 55 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean with only a little bit of wet crumbs. (Do not over baked)
- Remove from oven and transfer into a wire rack. Allow to cool completely and slice into serving pieces.Serve and enjoy!
Share This Recipe