Cinnamon Sugar Coated Doughnuts – 3 ingredients 10 Minutes
These tasty little doughnuts will tickle you and your families’s pallet. Your family and friends will also love them too. They are fantastic served up with a cup of coffee, tea, or milk. The great thing is (shhhhhhh), they can be made up so fast, you won’t believe it. You can, however, add a few extra ingredients to the coating a dough itself. As always, give them a try and let us know what you think.
- 1½ cups of self rising flour (It is really best to use self rising)
- 2 tbsp of with granulated sure
- ¾ cup of milk
- Oil for frying
- ¼ of granulated sugar
- Add the sugar and flour to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the milk in. Using a wooden spoon, mix until a dough forms. If it is too gooey, you can certainly add more flour.
- Pinch up a palm full of dough and place it the palm of your hand
- Roll into a ball and place on a plate.
- Preheat oil to 350 F. 177 C.
- Place the doughnut in and fry them, in batch, Until they a a beautiful golden brown.
- This will take 3 or 4 minutes.
- Set them aside on a wire rack lined with a baking tray.
- Once the doughnuts are cool enjoy to handle, roll in in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve and enjoy your cinnamon sugar coated doughnuts.