Drinks and Shakes
Coke Float – 4 Ingredients
A coke float is simple, easy, and refreshing. I really enjoy it in the summer when it’s hot. The great thing is, it’s made with 4 simple ingredients. Believe me this tasty float is an instant hit with the kids. I often serve them up to my adult guests, as well. Give our coke flat a try and let us know what you think.
The are a few tips to making this refreshing drink. I use real coca cola, but if you are watching your weight, you can use diet coke or coke zero. Other types of soda, such as root beer, work nicely too. Any brand of vanilla ice cream can be used. You want a brand that’s fairly stable and creamy though. The same applies to the chocolate syrup. You can also use more than the suggested amounts if you like depending on your taste.Video:
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- Add the ice cubes to the bottom of a glass.
- Pour the coke in so the glass is about ¾ full.
- Put the ice cream over the top followed by the chocolate syrup.
- Place a straw in and enjoy your coke float.
Share This Recipe