Dinner in 30 Minutes
Creamy Steak Penne Pasta
Creamy steak penne pasta is a simple and delicious dish. When the dish is finished and garnished, it is actually elegant. It is tasty especially served up with some Italian or garlic bread. I love it with a glass of wine or even beer. Serve it up with a nice garden salad and your family and friends will love it.
As always, you can alter the recipe to meet your tastes. For example, if you are a garlic lover, simply add more. If diet conscious, us half and half cream to reduce the fat. You can also use the steak of your choice. Just remember, the better the cut of meat, the better the dish will be.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.Watch the Creamy Steak Penne Pasta Video:
- 1.2 pounds or ½ kilos of sirloin steak
- 1½ cups 150 grams of penne pasta
- salted water for boiling
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ½ cup of mozzarella
- small lemon
- 1 tsp of parsley flakes for garnish.
- Place the pasta in the water and cook until al dente. This should take 11 or 13 minutes. Drain and set it aside.
- Pound steak with a meat tenderizer and cut into slices against the grain.
- Place the meat in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss, using your hands, until the meat is covered with the salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Add some oil to a pan over medium high heat. Place the beef in and brown.
- Add in the garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Pour the heavy cream in and salt and pepper to taste. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in the mozzarella in and the lemon juice in. Stir and heat for a few minutes.
- Place the pasta in, stir until well coated, and the sauce slightly thickens.
- Plate and garnish with the parsley flakes.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy steak penne pasta.