Creamy Tuscan Chicken in 30 Minutes
Creamy Tuscan chicken is one of the tastiest recipes I have ever had, yet it’s so simple to make as the dish can be made in 30 minutes or less. All you need is a few simple ingredients which you will probably have in your pantry and fridge. For example, the recipe calls for chicken breasts, cream, salt, pepper, oregano, butter, garlic, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, parmesan cheese, and of course less than 30 minutes of your time. Yes, folks, that’s all. This makes It such a great midweek meal.
I use boneless, skinless chicken breast as they are healthy and easy to get, but you can use the cut of your choice. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly, especially if you are using bone-in meat. You can always alter the spices to meet your liking as well. For example, if you’re a garlic or oregano lover simply add more. If you are not, add less.
The dish goes great with a. nice salad and a glass of white wine. Watch the video, give our creamy Tuscany chicken a try, and let us know what you think.Watch the Video:
- 3 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- satt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for cooking.
- 1 - 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1½ cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- 3 cups of baby spinach
- 1 cup of table or heavy cream.
- ⅓ cup of parmesan
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Add the olive oil to a pan over medium high heat and place the chicken in. Fry for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until it is browned and cooked through.
- Set the chicken aside on a plate.
- Place the butter in, deglaze the pan, and allow it to melt down.
- Add the garlic in and saute until fragrant. This should take 30 seconds or so. Be sure not to burn the garlic.
- Put the cherry tomatoes in and fry them just to the point where they are ready to pop.
- Add the spinach in. Cook and stir it until it begins to wilt.
- Place the cream and parmesan in and stir. Hit it with a little more salt and pepper and stir once again.
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer and put the chicken back in and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes. Be sure to spoon some sauce over the top as it simmers.
- Squeeze some lemon over and garnish with some fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy tuscan chicken.