Curry Rice is incredibly simple and delicious. The great thing is, it’s made with five simple ingredients which most people have in their pantries. The entire dish can be made up in 10 to 15 minutes which makes a great midweek meal. It’s great served up a chicken or any other protein for that matter. Believe me, your dinner guests are going to love it and ask for the recipe. Read the recipe, give it a try, and let us know what you think of our Curry rice.
There are a few tips to making this ever so delicious Indian dish. First, I use mild curry, but you can use medium or strong, depending on your taste. You can also use as little or as much as you like. The same rule applies to all of the ingredients in this recipe. You can also use any additional ingredients you wish. For example, it wouldn’t hurt to throw in some mixed veggies, mushrooms, etc. Furthermore, you can use any type of rice you wish.Video:
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ an onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of mild curry
- 2 cups of precooked rice
- In a medium-sized pan,Sauté the onion and garlic, over medium high heat, until they're fragrant.
- Put the Curry in and sauté it for an additional 1 to 2 minutes until it activates.
- Add in the precooked rice and toss it, with two spoons, until it's hot and completely covered with the curry.
- Place it on a plate, garnish with chopped green onions,serve, and enjoy your curry rice.
Share This Recipe