Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Our pull apart pizza bread is so easy to make and incredibly delicious. The process is simple as all you have to do is get a loaf of round bread, sour dough preferably, pizza sauce, mozzarella, spices, and whatever other toppings you like, and you are good to go. Of course you can add your own favourite ingredients to the pizza bread, as in this recipe we have given the basics.
For additional toppings or ingredients you might consider adding , some olives, onions, bell peppers, etc. just to name a few. You could even replace the mozzarella with cheddar or add it in addition to the mozzarella. You can be the boss of your own pizza.
This is a great dish for parties or any social gathering for that matter. I’m thinking Super Bowl or any sports party. You can also have it as a simple weekend treat. Believe the kids will go crazy over it.
Give it a try. As always, let us know what you think and enjoy.Watch Pull Apart Pizza Bread Video:
- I loaf of round bread, cut into 8 wedges. I use sour dough bread
- 8 slices or 1½ cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of pizza sauce or the sauce of your choice
- 24 small pieces of pepperoni
- 2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tbsp of fresh basil
- After the bread has been cut into wedges (make sure you don't cut all the way down to the bottom), insert the cheese, sauce, and pepperoni between each wedge.
- Add some sauce and cheese into the middle of the loaf.
- Sprinkle the oregano and basil over the top of the bread.
- Place the pizza bread onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until the bread is heated through and the cheese is melted.