Easy Healthy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is a popular side dish. It is commonly served with pork, beef, or chicken dishes. It is extremely simple to make and is a welcomed addition to barbeques and many social events. When you make this coleslaw it can be served immediately, although it is best when it sits in the dressing for 10 to 12 hours or overnight. One of the most popular and desired coleslaw recipes is from KFC, and I believe is one of their secrets. If you want a little more zing or zest, you might want to consider adding a little more vinegar. We use white vinegar, but apple or cider vinegar works extremely well, too. If you are garlic lover, feel free to add a clove or teaspoon of garlic.give this recipe a try. You will love it.
- 1/4 Cabbage cut in thinly strips
- 1/2 medium carrot cut in thinly in strips
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Servings: 5
- Time: 30 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
(5 / 5)
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, milk, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine cabbage, carrots onions.
- Pour the sauce to the vegetables and mix well using hands or spoon.
- Chill for 12 hours or serve right away. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe