Egg McMuffin at Home
This is a great egg and ham sandwich. It can be made in 15 minutes which makes it such a fast breakfast and the family will love it.I often make it on the weekends and simple enjoy it.
It involves a simple combination of egg, cheese, and ham. You can add you favorite spices to the egg. For example, some garlic, salt, and pepper would not be out of place. I try to keep it as simple as possible, however. Having said that, this video will teach you how to cook the perfect egg.Video:
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 toasted English muffin
- 1 ham or sausage, fried
- 1 cheese
- Place ring in a pan. Put the butter in the center ring and allow it to melt down.
- Crack an egg and pinch the egg yolk.
- Pour water around the outside of the ring. Cover the pan with a lid, and allow it to cook 4-5 minutes over medium high heat or until thew water dries.
- Turn off heat, remove the lid and the molder.
- To assemble it, place cheese over the toasted English muffin, followed by cheese, ham, and egg.
- Serve and enjoy your egg mcmuffin.