Flower Jam Cookies
Our flower cookies are so easy to bake. They are one of the nicest cookies I have ever tasted. All you need are a few ingredients and jam. Believe me, the entire family will love them.
I use blueberry and peach jam, but you can use the jam of your choice. For example, strawberry or raspberry would be nice as well.
- 2 stick or 238 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 drops of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- blueberry and peach jam
- Preheat your oven to 325 F or 160 C.
- Add the butter to a bowl and sugar to a bowel and beat until creamy.
- Place in the egg yolk and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Put the flour in and mix again.
- Using an ice cream scoop or tablespoon, place it into the palm of you hand, and roll it into a ball.
- Place the balls into a baking tray lined with a mat or parchment paper.
- Flatten them down with your hands or the bottom of a glass.
- Push a whisk in the centre to give it a flower shape.
- Place the jam into a piping bag and pipe in into the middle.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy your flour jam cookies.
Share This Recipe