Key Lime Pie Milk Shake
A key lime pie milk share is a delicious combination of lime, vanilla ice cream, graham crumbs, and whipped cream. Served up on a hot summer day it is simply our of this world. Serve it to your guests and they will love it. I love mine severed up with some whipped cream and Graham crackers.
Of course, you can alter some of the ingredients according to your taste.Video:
- 5 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream or the flavor of your choice
- Zest of half a lime
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar (optional)
- 10 ice cubes
- few drops of green food colouring (optional)
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Graham crackers.
- Add the ice cream, lime zest, lime juice,milk, sugar, ice, and food colouring to a blender. Pulse until well combined.
- Serve up with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of Graham crackers.
Share This Recipe