Lemon Baked Potatoes
Lemon Baked Potatoes are incredibly easy to make and so delicious. They only involve a few ingredients that most people have in their pantry. You can serve them up with just about any protein you like. Believe me, your dinner guests will rant and rave and ask for the recipe. Give them a try and let us know how you like them.
There are a few tips to making these tasty lemon baked potatoes. First, you can use any potato you like, but I usually use russets simply because they’re my favorite. As always, feel free to alter the ingredients and amounts according to your liking. You can certainly add more lemon or cilantro if you like. If fresh cilantro is not available, the dry type is fine. You could also add a touch of garlic if you like. I always take the dish out of the oven after 15 minutes and give them a toss to ensure they bake evenly. Of course, this is totally optional.Video:
- 4 - 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- ½ a lemon, squeezed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat you oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Add the potatoes, olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands or two spoons, toss until the potatoes are well coated with the ingredients.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish and bake them in the oven for 30 minutes. I usually remove them after 15 minutes and give them a toss to ensure they bake evenly.
- Serve and enjoy your lemon baked potatoes.