Mango Mousse is a unique alternative to chocolate mousse. In my opinion, it is much more healthy. This dish is extremely delicious and one of my favourites. As always, give it a try and let us know.I think you will really enjoy it.
As usual, there are a few alterations to the recipe. First off, you can vary the amount of mangoes you use. I use four, but you can use as many as you like.
Also, you can add as much or as little of condensed milk as you like. I like a lot, but if you are diet conscious, you can add less. If you are not a fan of condensed milk, add a bit of sugar.Video:
- 4 ripe mangoes, but and peeled.
- 300 ml of condensed milk
- 2 tsp of unflavoured gelatin dissolved in ¼ cup of water
- 1½ cups of heavy whipping cream
- mint leaves for garnish
- Add the mangoes to a blender and puree them for a few seconds.
- Add in the condensed milk, the gelatin mixture, and blend until will combined.
- Mix the cream, using a whisk or beater, unit stiff peaks.
- Put the mango puree into the whipped cream and fold until well incorporated.
- Place into the container of your choice.
- Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes - Overnight is preferred.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and a few additional mango squares.
- Enjoy your Mango Mousse.
Share This Recipe