Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Marshmallow Fruit Salad is so easy to make, healthy, and delicious. I usually make it up once a week to offset traditional desserts. Most of the ingredients required for the recipe will be right in your pantry. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Let’s discuss a few tips to making this tasty fruit salad. First, we use canned fruit cocktail in this recipe simply because it’s so handy. If you have fresh fruit on hand, by all means, use it. I use plain yogurt, but you can use Greek or whatever you have on hand. All purpose cream or heavy whipping cream can be used, but I prefer Reddi-wip or spray whip as it’s so handy. The white smaller marshmallow work the best, but you can use the colored ones if you wish. The dish looks nice garnished with a cherry, but it’s not completely necessary.Video:
- 400 ml of fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup of small marshmallows
- 2 tbsp of plain yogurt (optional)
- ½ cup of sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup of whipped cream or all purpose cream
- Add the fruit cocktail, marshmallows, yogurt, coconut flakes, and whipped cream to a bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Place in the fridge and allow it to cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your marshmallow fruit salad.