Meatball and Rice Casserole
Our meatball and rice casserole is super easy and delicious. The homemade meatballs and exclusive to Cook n Share. They are made with a combination of ingredients. This dish makes a great midweek meal which your family and friends will love.I often make it up for parties and social gatherings and always get asked for the recipe.
To me, the casserole goes so much nicer with rice that any other pasta. You can also alter the ingredients for the meatballs to meat your taste.
Give it a try and let us know how you like it.
- 1 lb ground beef lean or regular
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4-5 drops Tabasco or chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of ketchup
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup of rice
- shredded mozzarella or Tex Mex
- 1 cup of water
- Mix the marinara sauce ½ cup reserved, water and rice
- Place the meatballs over the top
- spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the meatballs
- place in a 350 degree oven for 60 minutes or until the rice is done
- remove and add the over the top
- Garnish with parsley