Mini Bite Brownies
These mini brownies are one of my addictions. I first found them two years ago in the grocery store and have been buying them ever since. They are often referred to as two bite brownies, as you can literally eat them in two bites. These little brownies add a blast of chocolate goodness that is out of this world. They make a great snack or dessert with a cold glass of milk, tea, or coffee. They are a great lunchbox idea for the kids too.
As with any recipe, there are a few changes you can make. In example, you can add nuts such as pecans or walnuts. Additional spices can be added too. Some cinnamon or nutmeg would not be out of place or some vanilla extract. They would be super delicious with a glaze or icing over the top as well.
Give our mini brownies, two bite brownies, a try and let us know what you think.Video:
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp of cocoa
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of melted unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F or 180 C.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and butter and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and whisk once again until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray the wells of a mini muffin tray with baking spray.
- Fill each well about ¾ full with the batter, place in the oven, and bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your mini bite brownies.