Mongolian Beef Make Easy
Mongolian beef is fast and easy especially done in a pressure cooker. We are using a Cosori cooker which is multifunctional. I have provided the link. You can also do it in a pan or pot if you like.
You can alter the recipe in several way, but we have tried to keep it as simple and delicious as possible. To begin with, you don’t have to use a pressure cooker, but it makes it so much faster. You can also do the dish in a frying pan or pot.
The spices can be altered. In example, you can add more garlic, I added pepper, ginger, soy sauce, etc. You can also double the recipe depending on how many people you are severing.
- 1 pound (1/2 kilo) of stewing beef
- pepper to taste
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 stalks of green onions
- 1 tbsp of water combined with 1 tbsp of water
- Fry the beef until browned and cooked. Season with pepper.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and water. Saute for a few minutes. Simmer until the beef is tender.
- Put the spring onions in and the corn starch solution, allow it to boil and thicken while stirring.
- Serve over hot rice and enjoy your Mongolian beef.
Share This Recipe