No Bake Fruit Cheesecake
No bake fruit cheesecake is simple and delicious. It is by far one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made. The addition of the fruit makes it a touch healthier than most desserts, and it’s something the kids will enjoy. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few tips to making this yummy no bake fruit cheesecake. To begin with, original or strawberry cream cheese can be used. I always use the strawberry as it gives the dish additional fruity flavor. The sugar gives it a bit more sweetness, but if you’re diet conscious, you can leave it out. I whip up the cream, but Cool Whip or Reddi Whip can be used, as well. The Graham crust can be made from scratch or simply purchased from the grocery store. Any fruit cocktail can be used; homemade fruit cocktail is nice too. Just make sure it’s well strained or it will make the recipe too watery.Video:
- 1 375 ml can of fruit cocktail, strained
- 1 Graham pie crust
- 250 ml of whipping cream, whipped to semi stiff peaks
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 8 oz (225 g) of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, cream them together.
- Add in the whipping cream and grated cheese. Using a spatula, gently fold them together.
- Spatula the mixture into the Graham crust and smooth it out.
- Spread the drained fruit cocktail evenly over the top.
- Place it in the fridge for 4 or 5 hours to set (overnight is preferred).
- Serve and enjoy your no bake fruit cheesecake.