Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutella chocolate chip cookies are simply delicious. They are also easy to make as the cookie dough recipe is very basic but tasty. I usually make up a big batch on the weekend and eat them during the week. You won’t regret making up these Nutella dilights.
When making this recipe you want to use a good brand of butter as it will make all the difference in the world. You want that nice creamy texture. Make sure you spread the cookie dough out to three inches or more, so you can get a full teaspoon or so of the Nutella in the center. Ensure the cookie is sealed well or the syrup will leak out. Even if it does, the cookie is still good, however. Try not to over bake them. These are meant to be a soft, chewy cookie, and some of the Nutella should run out of the center even when they are fully baked.Cooking Video:
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- ⅔ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
- Add the butter and sugar to a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer or wooden spoon, mix the butter and sugar together until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat them until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Whisk them until they are well incorporated.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and fold them together. Add in the chocolate chips and use a spoon to mix them into the batter.
- Scoop out about a tablespoonful of the batter and flatten it out into the palm of your hand. Add about ½ a teaspoon of Nutella into the center. Gently fold the cookie dough back up so it entirely seals and covers the Nutella.
- Place the cookies on a greased cookie tray and place them in the oven for 12 -14 minutes. Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve and enjoy you Nutella chocolate chip cookies.