One Bowl Pineapple Cake
One bowl pineapple cake is made with a simple combination of spices and baking ingredients. It is truly one of the nicest cakes I have ever tasted as it’s moist, flavorful, and delicious. I took it to the office and everybody loved it. Most of them asked for the recipe. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Now, let’s discuss a few tips to making this simply delightful one bowl pineapple cake. First, I use the pineapple rings in the cans simply because they are easy to work with and I like to use the juices in the recipe. If you want to use fresh pineapple, that works great too. You can alter the ingredients a little according to your liking. If your a cinnamon lover, add a little more; if you have a sweet tooth, add a little more sugar. The opposite applies, as well. As indicated earlier, I always add a couple of tablespoons of pineapple juice just for a little more flavor and moisture. Lastly, I have also doubled the recipe and made two cakes placing one on top of the other with a little whipping cream in the middle, but you can be the judge of that.Video:
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 400 ml can of pineapple rings, cut in half
- 2 tbsp of pineapple juice from the can
- 6 tbsp of vegetable oil
- ¾ cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F (177 C).
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, vegetable oil, and egg to a mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Put in the baking powder and half a cup of flour. Whisk until everything is well incorporated.
- Place in the pineapple rings, juice, and the remaining ½ cup of flour. Using a spatula, fold until the pineapple is completely covered with the mixture and the ingredients are mixed well.
- Spray a 9 inch baking pan with baking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Pour the cake mixture in and smooth it out.
- Place it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. It should be golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your one bowl pineapple cake.
Share This Recipe