One Pan Ground Beef Rice Bowl
One pan ground beef rice bowl is an Asian delight. I love the flavours and it is so easy to make. I make this up about once a month. Believe me, your family and friends will love it.
There are a few adjustments you can make to the recipe if you wish. I use lean ground beef, but it is totally your call. You do not want too much fat, however.
As always, you can adjust the spices according to your liking.
Give it a try, and let us know what you think.
- 1 pound (1/2 kilo) of lean ground beef
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 jalapeno or hot pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 5 drops of sesame oil
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Fry the beef until cooked and discard any fat.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, jalapeno, bell peppers, and onions.
- Stir and fry for a couple of minutes until tender.
- Add the soy sauce, pepper and sugar in. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the sesame oil.
- Serve over a bed of hot rice and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your one pan ground beef rice bowl.