One Pan Honey Butter Chicken in 30 Minutes
One pan honey butter chicken is a superb combination of garlic, butter, honey, chicken thighs seasoned with salt and pepper, and chilli flakes for heat.
The dijon must can be left out, but it adds a nice balance to the dish. You can also adjust the spices according to your liking. For example, if you are a garlic lover, add more. If you want more heat, add more peppers.Video:
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt a pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add some oil to a pan over medium heat, place the chicken in, and fry for about 7 minutes on each side until it is cooked through.
- Set the chicken aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, add in the butter and allow it to melt down.
- Place the garlic and chilli flakes in. Saute for a minute or two.
- Put the honey and mustard in. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken back in and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Allow it to thicken and garnish with some chives.
- Enjoy your one pan honey garlic butter chicken.
Share This Recipe