One Pan Lemon Butter Herb Chicken
One pan lemon herb chicken is incredible and delicious. I always serve it up on weekends and friends and family love it. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few changes you can make to the recipe. For example, you can add more or less garlic. This really depends on your preferences. The same applies to the rest of the spices.
Watch the video and let us know what you think.
- 4 chicken thighs or your preferred cut
- 1 tsp of chopped rosemary - dried or fresh
- 1 tsp of thyme dried or fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp of hot pepper flakes
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Add the chicken thighs to a bowl, and add in the rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and olive oil and mix until well combined.
- Put some butter into a preheated pan and let it melt down. Put the chicken mixture in and cook until it is cooked. This should take about 3 minutes on each side to sear.
- Add in the garlic and hot pepper flakes. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock, heavy cream, and lemon juice,
- Bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook it for 7 or 8 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked
- Place a slice of lemon over the top half way through before the chicken is cooked. Serve.
- Enjoy your one pan lemon butter herb chicken.
Share This Recipe