One Pan Pepper Steak in 30 Minutes
Our one pan pepper steak is a simple and easy dish to make. It is incredibly delicious and can be made in 30 minutes or under. The recipe is originally Chinese but has been adopted in many cultures. Believe me, once you make this, you will never go back to take out.
You can, of course, vary the ingredients to some degree. For example, you can add some red bell peppers or other veggies. If you are a garlic lover, you can add more garlic.
- 1 lb of fairly slice sirloin beef, pounded out
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 tbsp of ground black pepper
- 4 - 5 drops of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 small slice onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- Combine the water, soy sauce, sugar, corn starch, pepper, sesame oil, oyster sauce and whisk until well combined.
- Place the beef on a cutting board and add more pepper. Toss until the pepper completely coats the beef.
- Add some oil to a pan over medium high heat.
- Place the beef in and fry until browned.
- Put the onion, garlic, ginger, bell pepper, carrot in and fry until tender crisp.
- Pour the sauce in, bring it to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Sever over a bed of rice.
- Enjoy your one pan pepper steak.