One Pan Shrimp and Tomato Pasta
Our one pan shrimp and tomato pasta is a delicious combination of pasta, shrimp, tomatoes, and spices. It is so easy to make the the outcome is out of this world. It will be such a hit at any gathering. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
I use baby shrimp but a bigger shrimp can be used. The basil is optional, but it adds some really nice flavor. Any type of tomatoes can be used in the recipe, but I like cherry. As always, you can add your own touches to the recipe.Video:
- oil for frying
- 5 cloves of chopped garlic
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ¼ tsp of chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 servings of pasta
- 1 cup of water
- 1½ cups of chicken stock
- 15 baby shrimp with the tails on
- fresh or dried basil
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of Parmesan
- Add the oil and garlic to a pan. Saute until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Put the tomatoes in followed by the chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir and fry for a minute or so.
- Place the pasta in and pour in the water, and chicken stock.
- Simmer for 9 or 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Add the shrimp in, olive oil, and toss until the shrimp turns pink. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Put the basil, lemon juice, and Parmesan in. Toss once again.
- Turn off the heat, plate, and enjoy your one pan shrimp and tomato pasta.
Share This Recipe