Oven Roasted Sliced Potatoes
Our oven roasted sliced potatoes are a superb combination of of potatoes, cheese, bacon, green onions, salt, and pepper. Put these flavors together and the outcome is incredible. They make a great appetizer or side dish. Believe me everybody will love them.
- Fairly large potato of your choice, sliced into ½ inch sections
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese or the cheese of your choice
- 2 to 3 strips of chopped bacon
- 2 green onions chopped
- Sour cream for topping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F or 200 C.
- Place the potato slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and drizzle some olive oil over the top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the potatoes in the oven for about 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Put the cheese over the top followed by the bacon, green onions.
- Place them back in the oven for about 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve.
- Enjoy your oven roasted sliced potatoes.
Share This Recipe