Peanut Butter Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
Peanut butter nutella thumbprint cookies are a delightful combination of a peanut butter cookie with nutella in the middle. They are soft cookies that go great with a glass of tea, coffee, or milk. The entire family will love them.
You don’t have to use nutella, any kind of jam can be used. I have used blueberry, strawberry, etc. It is really your call.Video:
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp of peanut butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 - 5 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Nutella about 1 cup
- Preheat your oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugar together using a mixer.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix once again.
- In a different bowl, put the flour in, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient. Using your mixer, mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop up a tablespoon of the dough and form it into a ball.
- Place on a baking tray lined with some parchment paper.
- Place them in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Do a thumbprint in the middle and allow them to cool.
- Place the nutella into a bag and pipe them into the centre.
- Enjoy your peanut butter nutella thumbprint cookies.