Pigs in a Blanket
Pig in a blanket is a simple and delicious recipe. There great thing is, it only involves 2 ingredients. Wieners and pastry. You can buy puff pastry in any grocery store. Or, make it from scratch. In light of this, it makes a great party snack or finger food. We used wieners and sausages. The wieners were slice and stuffed with cheese, but it is up to you. I simply love this recipe. Give our pig in a blanket an try and let us know what you think.Video:
- 12 sausages or wieners
- wiener wraps or puff pastry or crescent roll, cut in small rectanagle
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Unroll dough in a flat surface and separate into 6 rectangles or triangles.
- Make a slit in the middle of wieners and insert cheese. This is optional only.
- Place wieners in the edge of dough and roll it up like a log.
- Transfer into a baking pan line with baking matt or parchment paper.
- Bake for 17 minutes.