Pineapple Upside Down Muffins
Pineapple upside down muffins are an incredible combination of flavors. They are great with a cup of coffee, tea, or milk. You will enjoy this snack with friends or family. Leave us a line and let us know what you think of the recipe.
We tried to make this as simple as possible, but you can adjust things accordingly. For example, some vanilla extract could be added if you have it on hand.Video:
- 12 tsp of melted butter
- 12 tsp of brown sugar
- cherries cut into 3 sections
- 1 can of pineapple slices and reserve the juices
- 1 box of French Vanilla or the cake mix of your choice
- Preheat you oven to 350 degrees F or 180 C.
- Drop 1 tsp of butter into each muffin container followed by a tsp of brown sugar in each.
- Add the cherries into the middle and put the pineapple slices around them.
- Make the cake mix according to package instructions and add the pineapple juice and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture over the ingredients in the tray until ¾ full.
- Place them in the oven for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool and trim the tops so the sit flat.
- Run a knife along the edge of each muffin and flip them over onto a wire rack or plate.
- Serve and enjoy your pineapple upside down muffins.