Portobello Mushroom Pizza in 15 Minutes
Portobello pizza is simple and delicious. It is a great alternative to dough pizza and much healthier. Your family and friends will love it. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
I add my favourite ingredients, but you can add the ingredients of your choice. You don’t have to use meat, but I like it. The cheeses are optional too.
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- olive oil
- tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- one red bell pepper
- fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F or 200 C.
- Scrape out the gills of the mushrooms using a spoon and clean the backs using a wet paper towel.
- Spread some olive oil over the back.
- Cover each with pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, red bell peppers, and fresh basil.
- Place in a baking tray lined with a baking mat or parchment paper for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your portobello mushroom pizza.
Share This Recipe