Prime rib is a tender and delicious cut of meat. Made with a rub of garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary, it is to die for. You can always add the spices of your choice too. It is fantastic for the Holidays or any time of year for that matter. You are best to get it at your local butcher shop as they will cut it to perfection.
- 3 lbs of prime rib with bones cut and tied back on
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat you oven to 450 F or 230 C.
- Combine the spices and add in the olive oil.
- Message the rub on all sides of the roast,
- Place the meat on a rack, bone side down for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 325 degrees F or 160 C and cook for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Carve and enjoy your prime rib roast.